Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Bevo BBQ

September 30th was fun.
Why, do you ask?
Well, it's because it was Bevo BBQ, Theta's Western-themed date party the weekend before OU/TX. (While we're at it, how 'bout them Sooners?!?!) Anyway, Bevo was a ton of fun! Every year, girls decorate buckets for their dates, and basically give their date a goody basket. This year, I made one for my date, J! And personally, I think it turned out pretty well:





Easy peasy, and a blast to make! Here are some other fun pictures from Bevo:


Our group! It was so fun to be with them.


We...like to be Charlie's Angels.


Our friend, L, a Chi-O! We love her. A whole lot.



C and I kiting my date, J! (My friends and I have a theory that boys love to be kited...)


Me and my roomies! I love living with these two girls!

Bevo 2011=success

No comments:

Post a Comment