Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Go Theta, Whoa, Go Theta!

Our new pledge class has finally arrived! I am so excited that these girls are finally here! It has been so amazing to watch the Lord work this week. This summer, so many people have been praying for this new pledge class, including myself. We prayed that the Lord would have a hand in this pledge class, that He would handpick every girl that is supposed to be here. We really desired the Lord to be so, so involved and present in rush, and it was such an honor to see Him work, and that He allowed us to see His hand in all of this. I can say with confidence that every girl has been handpicked, and God has answered our prayers in such big ways. I am so excited for this pledge class, and even though there are a lot of girls that we didn't expect to be in the 2011 pledge class, I am praising God because I know He has put these girls in the house for a reason, just like we asked Him to! After all, God who made the system controls the system. He has given us amazing young women this year.

Here's a picture of our new PC, all 76 of them!


Jeremiah 29:11
"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.'"


Our amazing house!


My first temp little! Welcome to the Black and Gold, K.
I can't believe I'm going to have a LITTLE!
(Whaaaaat?!)


Me and my pledge sister, Q.
Look at that perfect kite! Just look at it!

Isaiah 12
"Then you will say on that day,
'I will give thanks to You, O Lord;
For although You were angry with me,
Your anger is turned away,
And You comfort me.
Behold, God is my salvation,
I will trust and not be afraid;
For the Lord God is my strength and song,
And He has become my salvation.'
Therefore, you will joyously draw water
from the springs of salvation,
And in that day you will say,
'Give thanks to the Lord, call on His name.
Make known his deeds among the peoples;
Make them remember that His name is exaulted.'
Praise the Lord in song, for He has done excellent things;
Let this be known throughout the earth.
Cry aloud and shout for joy, O inhabitant of Zion,
For great in your midst is the Holy One of Israel."

No comments:

Post a Comment