Sunday, July 24, 2011

I'm Home!

I can't believe it, but I'm finally home! It was a long 9 weeks, but it was wonderful, hard, fun, challenging, and a great experience. I'm glad I went. Here are a few pictures from the summer!


We had a designated weekend off, where we were supposed to bond with our d-group. We decided to go to Disneyworld! We drove six hours to Orlando, and had a fantastic time! We took pictures with Mickey, Belle, Cinderella, and Sleeping Beauty. It was SO much fun.


Having lots of fun at Disney!


D-group ready to go to the Kaleo Rave! I called my sister before we went, and told her what we were going to do. Our conversation went like this:

                                Me: We're having a rave tonight!
                                Mack: A rave? 
                                Me: Yeah! Except it's a Kaleo rave, so there's no
                                       dirty dancing, drugs, or drinking.
                                Mack: So, basically, not a rave.
                                Me: Exactly.


Celebrating the 4th of July with other Kaleo friends!




No comments:

Post a Comment