Monday, May 16, 2011

I'm Baaaaa--cccccckkkkk

(Imagine that with a Chucky-esque ring to it.)

Anyway, finals are OVER! I am freeeeee! FREE! I don't know if I've ever been this happy to be at home. And since I'm at home, I get to blog like there's no tomorrow. I have to get back into the "swing" of blogging, but I'll try my bestest for you guys. Today, I had lunch with my sweet friend J, who is getting married in July. I am one of her bridesmaids, and this afternoon we talked about wedding stuff for what seemed like hours! I am so excited to see J & Z get married, and have a wonderful life together. So, because of lunch today, I naturally have weddings on the brain. One of my favorite parts of a wedding is the send off, and I found some really creative, fun ideas!


Confetti!


Glowsticks! This pic is from a wedding from some friends of ours, W & D. Love the glowstick idea!


Okay...now how can you NOT love that? A paper airplane send off? SO fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment