Monday, May 23, 2011

Bookcase Love

I know I've blogged about bookcases several times, but I just can't help it! I love built-in bookcases. I think they look so classic, and are so handy! It's nice that they look "attached" to the wall, instead of being an obvious Ikea buy. Here are a few intense, built-in bookshelves that knock my sandals off (sandals, because it's summer, and I'm not wearing socks):






I know the first picture isn't really a bookshelf, more shelves than anything else, but it was so cool I couldn't help but put it in!

1 comment:

  1. i just stumbled across your blog and i'm loving all the inspiration!! first, do you have a pinterest account? because i would love to follow you. second, i think we should be blogger buddies! i also LOVE sara bareilles, i'll be seeing her live for the third time this august :)

    alovelylittleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete