Friday, April 1, 2011

Poster Child

...but not in that way. I love me some prints! Here are a few beauties I saw, that I laughed at, smiled at, and thought were just plain cool.

Get it? I hope so, because I find it hilllllllarious.


I love the bright, popping colors of  this, along with the amazing font! I think it is so...human. You know how some fonts look entirely too computer-generated? I love that this is different. Plus, this print reminds me of me as a kid. I loved to read! So much so, that if I got into trouble, my parents would ground me from reading. Seriously.


"Let's do something amazing."
Well, I think this print is amazing! I love the muted, unusual shades, and the flowers. Is it weird that this calms me down when I look at it? It's so peaceful to me!

P.S. Happy April Fool's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment