Thursday, April 21, 2011

I'm in Love...

...with yellow! I think yellow is such a happy-inducing shade. It always makes me feel a little "cheerier" when I see it. I realize that probably sounds insane, but hey...oh well. Here are some pics with yellow home accents that I looooooove.








I could stare at these all day. Well, maybe not. But I think I could for a while. Maybe a good 15 minutes. I know the picture of the spoons is weird, but the cool thing is that those are dipped in paint. I don't know if I could muster the courage to deface a whole set of silverware, but if you are looking to spice things up, dip the silverware in paint! Crazy, right? I also love the sliding barn door. I would love to have one in my house somewhere. (Maybe silding barn doors going into a dining room?) And the stenciled floor...oh. Much love.

Clearly, yellow as an accent is close to my heart. And I try real hard to incorporate it...as shown by this picture of my room at my parent's house (that I don't live in anymore).


Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment