Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Two New Loves...

This evening, a song fell across my unassuming ears, as I watched an episode of a new TV show I might like. (I haven't decided yet.) An appreciator of good music, I YouTubed the song, and found the rest of this artist's album. I listened to about five other songs, then proceeded to buy the entire thing. Which is completely out of character for me. If I don't like all the songs on the cd, I don't waste my money on music I won't listen to! But this guy....top notch, I've decided. Let me introduce you to....

I'm pretty much in love. Such good stuff.

The other beau(s) in my life are my new Nikes! I have another pair, and I LOVE them. LOVE them. They saved my feet, walking all over campus! So, I decided, why not get another pair? I wear the other ones enough anyway....



The blue is a lot darker, but that's what you get with bad lighting and a flash happy camera. :)

I've got a ridiculous amount of homework to do, especially since I have a paper due Monday, a test Monday, and a test Wednesday. So life will be grand for the next several days...curse all this snow and cancelled class! I want the heat! Who's with me in moving to Florida?

No comments:

Post a Comment