Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Snow Day(s)

Tomorrow will be Day 3 of school cancelled. I think we got around 8 inches of snow, and in some drifts it's over a foot high! I have been holed up in my dorm room nice and cozy, but this is pretty much what outside looks like:

I stole this from my friend's photo album on Facebook. I didn't venture outside long enough to take a picture.

Ever since Monday night, when I found out class was cancelled, I have been watching movies. A mix of oldies but goodies and newies that aren't so good. I've watched 9 since Monday. And, no, my brains did not melt out of my head, and yes, I did get a massive headache from so much screen time.


A classic. Love this movie!


Watched this for first time. The only conclusion I have is that both of these actors are beautiful, and Clyde had serious dude issues.


Love this movie. Love love it.


Yeah....I know...but in my defense, Liam is really pretty...


I LOVE X-Men. I am an action/adventure/superhero nerd. 


This movie was not good. At all. It was weird. And uncomfortable.


This movie was pretty cute. I don't think I'll watch it again anytime soon, but who doesn't love a little Harry Connick Jr.?



The children in this were brats. It was a struggle not to shout at my laptop.


Literally just finished watching this one. I really like (500) Days of Summer. I know a lot of people don't like it, but I respect its honesty and truth about relationships. Not everything can be "Maid in Manhattan!"

If we have school on Friday...it's going to be rough getting out of my movie rut! But then there's always the weekend.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment