Friday, January 28, 2011

TGIF

"If you're going to be passionate about something, be passionate about learning. If you're going to fight something, fight for those in need. If you're going to question something, question authority. If you're going to lose something, lose your inhibitions. If you're going to gain something, gain respect and confidence. And if you're going to hate something, hate the false idea that you are not capable of your dreams."
--Daniel Goldsten

I know this will say it's "Saturday," but I havn't been to bed yet, so to me, it's still technically Friday. Ergo, the:

TGIF!

Tomorrow, my sorority has a date party, where the theme is famous couples/pairs. My date and I will be going as a footballer and his trophy wife. Which I just think is hilarious! I will try to post a picture of all my bling. :) Until then, here are some even better things I can show you:

Hubba hubba...who wouldn't want this kitchen? My favorite part though...are the light fixtures.
Love them! And the monogrammed chairs! Don't know what they stand for, but that's half the fun--having unique items to your home and family!


I want to specifically point out the floor. This image is from Young House Love. In their sunroom/indoor porch the floor was concrete. Pretty standard, right? Well...they painted the concrete! Then painted a stencil on it! Love it. For this house and couple, it completely works. I just don't know if I could ever be so bold! Or have those words come out of my mouth! "Honey, I want to paint the floor...."

And finally...one last pic. I would really love to have this quote somewhere in my kitchen. After all, what's a kitchen without a little Julia?

No comments:

Post a Comment