Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Prints, Prints, Prints

And no, not fabric prints. When I think of fabric prints I immediately shoot to a mental image of hot pink cheetah or leopard print. Something that the Cheetah Girls would be alllll over:


Understandable, right?

Anyway, back on topic. I love prints! Paper prints, that get to be framed and admired. I have a small daydream to have one wall in my house completely covered in frames, filled with pictures, prints, and other fun things. When visiting the homes of friends, I always love looking at every framed "thing." Sure, granite countertops are lovely, but pictures are what make a house more of a personal space! I think looking at a wall covered in pictures and graphics would be so much fun, hunting for what little image will catch your eye next. Here are some pretties I'm a fan of:


I would love to hang this in my kitchen space. How fun is that?!
And the best part is that it is sold on Etsy, and can be found here.



Doesn't this make you just want to burst into song?
I'm pretty sure I would smile everytime I walked past that lil' guy.
He is also sold on Etsy, found here.



This would absolutely go over my coffeemaker.

And this puppy, I own! He is hanging in my room, and I love looking at him.
I can't wait to find other places he will go as I move about.
His twin can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment