Sunday, January 30, 2011

Crazy

Last night was Date a Theta, and it was so much FUN!


Footballer and trophy wife, with, of course, Barbie and Ken.

Such a blast with wonderful friends! But now, back to reality. I am incredibly behind in homework, have a paper due in a week, plus I will be gone all weekend with our church's middle school group at a conference. 8 little 6th grade girls are under my wings...let's hope I can stay sane and keep them safe! Plus, I woke up sick this morning, so I'm crossing my fingers it doesn't get worse, and I will be able to fight it off. But enough of my complaining, and onto fun things!



Are these not adorable? I would love to have them on my couch. I love that they are Scrabble letters! Another fun idea I had was if these pillows spelled out a last name. It would have to be short, however! Can you imagine spelling "Robinson" on a couch? Yikes. It would have to be long or L-shaped...and that would look weird. But if it were a short last name, like "Smith," or "Davis" I think it would be a fun, unique, personal touch to an area that is rarely personalized.


I love this closet. Not only because it appears to house only shoes and apparently needs a stepstool to reach the top of it, but I love the hangings! Closet doors can get a little boring, and certainly in the way. But drapes of a fun fabric like this:

SO CUTE!
This fabric is sold on Etsy.

One last note to leave you with:

"1. The path is not always straight.
 2. Mistakes need not be fatal.
 3. People are more important than achievements or possessions.
 4. Be gentle with your parents.
 5. Never stop doing what you care most about.
 6. Learn to use a semicolon.
 7. You will find love."
--Marion Wink




No comments:

Post a Comment